Oasis & Oasis PLUS Scope Transport Trays
- Made of a biodegradable plant-based material. This is a 100% renewable resource reducing the facility’s carbon footprint.
- Rigid construction protects and contains endoscopes during transport and is large enough to safely hold an endoscope without damaging it.
- Bedside cleaning is performed within the tray, keeping residual run-off contained. This creates a cleaner work environment and reduces the risk of hospital-acquired infections.
- The color-coded reversible lid clearly differentiates clean (green)
and soiled (red) scopes.
- Single-use, eliminating the need for manual cleaning after each use.
- Space efficient, stackable and nestable.
- Meets SGNA recommendations for transporting soiled scopes in a closed container to prevent the spread of infection.
|OT1230||Oasis® Biodegradable Tray with Reversible OR Lid.||16.5” x 20.5”||30 Trays / 30 Lids|
|OP1330||Oasis® PLUS Biodegradable Tray with Reversible OR Lid.||19.5” x 21.5”||30 Trays / 30 Lids|