Instrument Channel Dryer
Properly dried channels reduce the risk of infection. Studies indicate there is a strong correlation between moisture and microbe colonization within flexible endoscopes. The Airtime Instrument Channel Dryer dries flexible endoscope channels, as well as channels in other cannulated surgical instruments.
Flexible Scope Channel Dryer Benefits
- Airtime uses .01 micron HEPA filtered air to dry endoscope air/water, suction, and auxiliary water channels after automated reprocessing.
- A scope removed from the AER can be dried quickly, so it will not be stored, or put into immediate use, with wet channels.
- Uses two independent pumps and timers that will dry two scopes simultaneously.
- Airtime’s dual screen allows for two scopes to be dried with independent start and stop times.
- Line pressure channel sensors will immediately shut off the Airtime pump and alert the user of a potentially clogged channel. Line pressure levels can be changed to accommodate various instruments.
- Options: On a counter stand, wall rail installation, or IV pole installation.